Zebra 140Xi4 label printer Direct thermal / Thermal transfer 203 x 203 DPI Wired
Prices shown are list. Add to Cart and Request a Quote to benefit from our best available pricing
- Increased print speeds up to 14"/356 mm per second for increased batch and print/apply productivity
- LCD content customizable to user needs
- Large, easy to use, multilingual LCD screen
- Flexible connectivity including simultaneous parallel/Ethernet with internal Ethernet included as standard in the product
- Advanced ribbon- and media-low LCD/e-mail alerts
- Intelligent printhead system
Zebra's 140Xi4 for print widths up to 5â€ (128 mm) gets the job done fast, printing at up to 14" (356 mm) per secondâ€”one of the fastest technologies on the market. The 140Xi4 is also well-suited for applications in which labels are required quickly, on demand or in batches.
-Faster Ethernet performance with Internal ZebraNet 10/100 PrintServer - included standard
-Handles everything from paper to specialty label/tag stocks
-Satisfies high-volume label requirements
-Offers a wide range of connectivity solutions
-Print methods: Thermal transfer or direct thermal.
-Construction: 12-gauge steel frame.
-Single 32 bit 133 Mhz RISC processor.
-16 MB SDRAM; 8 MB non-volatile Flash memory.
-Automatic media/ribbon sensing capability.
-Improved head test for element out.
-Clear media side door for ease of supplies monitoring.
-300 unique darkness settings.
-RS-232, Parallel ports.
-USB 2.0 port.
-Internal ZebraNet 10/100 PrintServer.
-ZPL or ZPL II Programming Language.
-XML enabled printing.
-Mirror feature allows user-defined printer configurations to be retrieved from the network.
-Create and design customizable printer LCD menus.
-Large (240W x 128H pixels), multilingual, backlit LCD display.
-Transmissive and reflective media sensors.
-Multi-level Element Energy Equalizer (E3) for superior print quality.
-Unicodeâ„¢ - Compliant.